Conversation Questions, 180 cards
This is a set of 180 conversation questions for teenage ESL students. These question cards make it easier to initiate a conversation and find something to talk about. This is a great activity to get your students talk in class.
Here are a few ways to use these conversation questions:
1. Cut out the conversation questions and put them in a small box. Pick a question and give your students 30 – 45 seconds to answer it.
2. Use these questions as writing prompts. Ask a student to write a short paragraph to answer the question. It can also be done as homework.
3. One student answers the question on the card and other students have to guess what the question was.
4. Students take turns answering the questions.
5. Read a question. Ask one student to guess another student’s answer.
You can use these conversation questions as an icebreaker activity or as an oral interaction activity to practise and/or evaluate the use of functional language.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 46
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.