Response to Reading Journals
These response to reading journals help learners to develop and/or practice reading strategies. This resource is ideal as a guide or supplementary document while teaching reading strategies or when reading an informational or literary text.
***2019 UPDATE: New design and updated content.
How to use this resource?
Use these response journals with:
- informational texts
- literary texts
- A response to reading journal to be used with informational texts.
- A response to reading journal to be used with literary texts.
- A link to a free response process assessment grid to evaluate learners' performance.
With the help of these response journals, students will:
- show their understanding of texts.
- show their ability to identify key ideas/elements in texts.
- express their opinion, make judgments and draw conclusions.
- establish a personal connections with the text.
- generalize beyond the text: students will identify relevant ideas in the text and reflect on them or they will make judgments and draw conclusions.
Also available in a bundle: Reading Response Journals and Task Cards Bundle
Resources may be in a zip or a PDF file. Please make sure you can open these files.
Before downloading a product, read the product description and check out the preview document to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to answer your questions.
All rights reserved @ 2018 K. Cana. This resource is for personal and educational print purposes only. You may make as many copies as you need for you and your own students only. The document may not be shared, uploaded or posted on any kind of websites/blogs or distributed and sold as your own work. No parts of this document can be assembled with other works to make new teaching resources for your students.
Thank you for visiting my store! I appreciate your rating and comments, which will help me to create better products for you and other educators.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 28
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.