HALLOWEEN - GAME - HAPPY FAMILIES
HAPPY FAMILIES GAME RULES
Language of the game : ENGLISH
2 to 4-6 players.
Contains 60 cards divided in 10 families (at the witch's house, gourds, haunted places, magic potion, small creatures, things, party, beasts, monsters, Halloween).
- At the witch's : the withc, the black cat, the cauldron, the magic potion, the wart, the cloak.
- Gourds : Jack-o-lantern, the pumpkin patch, the painted pumpkin, the pumpkin soup, the pumpkin pie, the pumpkin.
- Haunted places : the cemetery, the haunted house, the cave, the abandoned castle, the attic, the cellar.
- Magic potion : the fangs of the adder, the toadstools, the worms, the ear wax, the cockroach, the witch's fingernails.
- Small creatures : the spider, the fly, the slug, the bat, the toad, the mouse.
- Things : the coffin, the broom, the grave, the spell book, the devil's fork, the scarecrow.
- Party : pumpkin carving, the costumes, "Trick or treat!", candy corn, the games, the hayride.
- Beasts : the werewolf, the owl, the crow, the snake, the wolf, the rat.
- Monsters : the devil, the vampire, the ghost, the skeleton, the mummy, the monster.
- Halloween : autumn, the full moon, the shadows, the night, the fear, Jack.
The idea of the game is to collect whole families.
The dealer deals 6 cards to each player. The remaining cards are placed face down to form a stock. The player to dealer's left starts. A turn consists of asking a specific player for a specific card from a family. For example, if it is my turn I might say: 'John, have you got "the vampire" from the monsters family please? The player who asks must already hold at least one card of the requested family, so I must hold at least one card from the monsters family to say this. If the player who was asked (Mary) has the right card in her deck (" the vampire" from the monsters family in this case), she must give it to the player who asked for it. That player then gets another turn and may again ask any player for any card already held by the asker. If the person asked does not have the right card, she says “pick a card!” or "Go fish!". The asker must then draw the top card of the stock. If the drawn card is the one asked for, the asker shows it and says “lucky dip” and gets another turn. If the drawn card is not the one asked for, the asker keeps it, but the turn now passes to the next player. As soon as a player collects a book of 6 cards of the same family, he must say “happy family”. The cards must be shown and then placed face down. The game continues until either someone has no cards left in hands or the stock runs out. The winner is the player who then has the most families.
Eliot&EmmaCréations - eliotemmacreations.com
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 9
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.