Single-Point ESL Assessment Rubrics
Single-point ESL assessment grids to assess students' speaking (interacts orally), reading (comprehension of written and oral texts/response process), and writing skills. Please note that these rubrics are formative assessment tools.
- These single-point ESL rubrics are ideal for formative assessment as they focus on offering constructive feedback on students’ performance instead of assigning a number to their work.
- These single-point rubrics complement my Assessment Grids and Observation Tools for ESL Classes resource; however, they can also be used as standalone assessment tools if you focus solely on formative assessment.
- If you wish to learn more about these single-point ESL assessment grids and the reasons why you should use them, read my blog post here: Using Single-Point Rubrics in the Secondary ESL Class to Support Learning.
⭐What you will find in the zip file:
- Single-point ESL rubrics to assess speaking/conversation skills (interacts orally).
- Single-point ESL rubrics to assess the response process (response to texts, comprehension of written and oral texts)
- Single-point ESL rubrics to assess writing skills (composition/written production, opinion text, response paragraph)
- Each type of rubric is saved as a PPT and a PD file. If you need to use these assessment grids as paperless resources, you may import the PPT versions into Google Slides™ and add text boxes.
- The preview file contains more details about the nature of these rubrics.
- These rubrics are not editable; however, I have provided editable templates, so you can create your own.
- Please refer to the the preview file to make sure this is the right resource for you.
- These assessment rubrics are ideal for ESL classes; however, they can be useful in ELA classes, as well.
⭐FILE DETAILS: Paper size: 8.5" x 11" (Standard US Letter). Documents are not editable unless otherwise stated. Resources are available either in a PDF or PPT file.
❤️SATISFACTION: Before downloading a product, read the product description and check out the preview document to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
⭐FEEDBACK: Your feedback is important to me as it helps me create better resources.
✨LET'S CONNECT: Follow my store and social media pages to be among the first to know about new resources, updates, sales, and freebies.
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 12 + pri
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.