June Writing Journals
This unit has everything you need to tackle Journal writing for the entire month of June. It is designed to make it quick and easy for you and your elementary students to complete your journal writing block with as little prep time as possible!
This unit will take you through a month of journal writing with your students. Each week, a new topic is introduced with a visual prompt. Students are encouraged to brainstorm and visualize their writing by completing a prompting sheet before adding an entry to their journal. Decorative writing paper complete with the prompt of the week is included to allow students to choose the paper they would like to write on. At the end of the month, special writing paper is included so that students may pick the entry that they like best to be published.
This unit is designed to last 1 month and includes the following:
* 1 journal cover colouring sheet
* 5 visual writing prompts for your students.
* 5 visual writing prompts for your students. Canadian and American spellings inlcuded – please check which one is suitable for you BEFORE printing
* 2 different writing papers for each topic prompt. Students can choose which paper they would like to write on for their weekly journal
* 5 blank pages for writers who need more space
* 1 end of the month Masterpiece that students can use to choose for their best entry of the month. This can be used for display or evaluation purposes.
This unit is also great to supplement your Work on Writing activities in your classroom!
Should you have any questions or comments about this product, feel free to email me at email@example.com
Have a great day!
Nombre de pages (diapositives) : 41
Pour avoir un accès immédiat au produit, ouvrez une session et achetez le produit.